Bellingham, WA, Wednesday, April 6, 2022 – Dealer Information Systems (DIS) Corp. launches Service 360, a suite of productivity tools for dealerships to streamline their service department’s activities.
Service 360 is the latest bundle of tools being offered by DIS Corp. as part of their DMS software to enhance the operations of service departments for Ag, Construction, Lift Truck, and Truck Refrigeration dealerships. With supply chain disruptions and the technician labor shortage still impacting service, dealerships are facing increased demand and pressure to complete work orders and meet deadlines. This suite of tools will better equip dealership departments to face these challenges and improve their performance in the long run.
“DIS is taking another step forward and applying its dealership and technical expertise to better address the needs of service departments as they become a larger part of a dealership’s revenue stream,” says Udi Naamani, Product Manager at DIS. “It’s also part of our ongoing commitment to dealerships to provide them with the best digital solutions for optimizing their operations and better serving their customers.”
Service 360 currently includes the following tools for service management:
- Service Scheduling: A scheduling tool enabling service managers to plan and monitor jobs and quickly respond to daily changes
- Planned Maintenance: A feature that optimizes how dealers manage ongoing maintenance visits, such as creating automatic maintenance appointments based on customizable triggers like time or meter readings
- Work Order Task Board: A tool that gives a clear view of all existing, planned, and completed orders and to easily assign new tasks to technicians
Service 360 tools for technicians:
- Service Logistics Go: A mobile app for managing work orders, tracking technician progress, generating and submitting timesheets, and more – all on the go
- Service Logistics Plus: A version of Service Logistics Go for dealerships that require additional features related to parts & inventory, such as viewing inventory, taking notes for parts, and accessing detailed reports
“By using Service Scheduling, and the notes within the service scheduler, we were able to become more efficient with managing what’s on the yard waiting for repairs and what’s on the yard that’s finished repairs and waiting for pickup,” says Allen Lane, Chief Operating Officer of Central State Thermo King (CSTK). With the implementation of Service Scheduling, CSTK was able to streamline its service workflow.
Ben Holt, Warranty Administrator at A.C. McCartney’s Wataga location, got his team on Service Logistics to obtain “a better overview of what’s going on in your shops.” He further explains, “I can see it helping to catch problems maybe before they happen, to help keep equipment moving through the shops.”
With valuable input and feedback from dealerships, DIS is continuously enhancing its current Service 360 suite and developing new tools that will set up dealerships for success. From software, hardware, and network management, DIS has dealers covered every step of the way.
With more than 2,400 locations served, DIS is the leading provider of business system software to agriculture, lift truck, construction, and truck refrigeration dealers and distributors in North America. It has served the equipment dealership industry since 1980.
DIS is proud of its ability to truly understand its customers and provide them with the RIGHT solutions, support, and training. DIS is driven by integrity, a passion for innovation, and the desire to have a positive influence on its industry.